To obtain the most accurate pricing, please contact us to quote your job. CJ FACADE DESIGNERS LLC has and continues to remain the most competitive drafting service in the industry.
Free Title Blocks
- Customer specific title blocks and templates are welcomed
- No set-up fees for custom title blocks
- Title Blocks with your Company Logo and Information are included free of charge
Free “B” Size Copies
If you prefer to use 11″ x 17″ (B Size) paper for your shop drawings, CJ FACADE DESIGNERS LLC can provide copies for your submission convenience free of charge at your request. Larger format paper is easier handled by your reproduction company and we can provide a PDF file printable to except (D Size) so you can print your drawings and pick them up the same day they are finished avoiding shipping time.
Package Discounts and other
- Discounts for combining takeoff with drafting services are available.
- Discounts for returning customers qualify for cost reduction for all services.
- We believe customers that help our business grow should also benefit. It’s our way of saying thanks
Shop Drawing Rates
Since project size and design vary so will pricing. Smaller projects or just basic details on 11″ x 17″ sheets cost $??.00, more involved larger projects are priced per job at a reasonable hourly rate. Larger projects are not priced per sheet or level of difficulty to provide the lowest price possible. Please contact us with your needs and we will be happy to provide a price for any project. Since pricing from project to project varies pricing can also be flexible and negotiable.
- Smaller projects or just basic details on 11″ x 17″ sheets cost ($100 +)
- Larger more involved projects are priced per job at a reasonable hourly rate. Larger projects are not priced per sheet or level of difficulty to provide the lowest price possible.
If any project requires specialized technical or design support from an Engineer or Architect, his charges will be extra and are not a part of the original agreed shop drawing price. All consulting pricing will be job specific and provided per job difficulty.
Revisions and/or changes:
- No additional charges for typical design changes from missing information from original architectural drawings or changes generated from addendum’s and RFI’s. These type of changes will be expected and included in the original project scope.
- Added charges may apply for revisions that vary from original information received such as product changes, added elevations or building design changes will be charged at a reasonable hourly rate.